2011 latest version of CNM

Ask questions or search for answers about CNM here.
New topics: Please search existing topics first. If a new topic is needed, please give it a useful title.

Moderators: dw, hawstom, PhilWill

2011 latest version of CNM

Postby hawstom » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:06 pm

Chris,

I have verified that the version of CNM available for download has the following characteristics that you should verify. If these don't hold true, you need to forcefully update all of your files. AutoCAD is moving away from VBA, and it will be essential for you to be running the latest.

1. From the pull-down CNM, Help, About CNM (or the HCNM-ABOUT command) should be version 4.2.20.

2. From the pull-down CNM, Options... should pull up a large dialog box. This is brand new behavior your users have never seen, and increases the usability of CNM.

Can you let me know when you get this into your install scripts?

Tom
Tom Haws
The man behind the curtain
hawstom
Site Admin

Re: 2011 latest version of CNM

Postby hawstom » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:07 pm

Chris wrote:Tom, sorry for the delay in response to this, I will start installing this newer version as we upgrade users to Windows 7. Another question for you, should the CNM menus be working with the ribbon, or is the only way users can see the CNM options to have ribbons off?
Tom Haws
hawstom
Site Admin

Re: 2011 latest version of CNM

Postby hawstom » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:08 pm

Chris,

The way I run AutoCAD and Civil 3D is with MENUBAR = 1 and with the Ribbon open, but minimized to its shortest height possible.

Tom
Tom Haws
hawstom
Site Admin

Return to Construction Notes Manager Support