Compile error in hidden module: UserFormFileSelect

Ask questions or search for answers about CNM here.
New topics: Please search existing topics first. If a new topic is needed, please give it a useful title.

Moderators: dw, hawstom, PhilWill

Postby hawstom » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:56 pm

From Scott L.

I am getting an error while trying to create a quantity take off. The error shows up as:

No errors occur while creating notes in the individual sheets. I am running Civil 3D 2010 and recently transitioned our office over to Windows 7 so everything had to be reinstalled. Could this be the issue? Do we need to install as previous operating system? Also I need a new authorization code for the new installation.
Tom Haws
The man behind the curtain
hawstom
Site Admin

Re: Compile error in hidden module: UserFormFileSelect

Postby hawstom » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:00 pm

Scott,

With the newer versions of AutoCAD, it is probably best that you install the latest version of CNM from the web site. You will find that the Quantity Take-off tool has changed in that it no longer uses the custom list creator that was programmed using VBA. Please install the latest version and let me know what you find.

As for an authorization code, just use the CNM, Help, Order Licenses menu to get an order code for your appropriate package. If you bought CNM Pro (to include the custom Project Notes editor), order it. Otherwise, order CNM Lite (no custom Project Notes editor).

Tom
Tom Haws
The man behind the curtain
hawstom
Site Admin

Return to Construction Notes Manager Support