Ordering CNM Pro and formatting the grid lines and spacing

Ask questions or search for answers about CNM here.
New topics: Please search existing topics first. If a new topic is needed, please give it a useful title.

Moderators: dw, hawstom, PhilWill

Ordering CNM Pro and formatting the grid lines and spacing

Postby restored » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:24 am

I WANT THE CNMPRO ALSO I WANT ALL YOU LISP

CAN YOU MODIFY THE FILE TO HAVE THE GRID ON WHEN RUN KEY NOTES TABLE AND ALSO MOVE THE BLOCK THAT HAVE NO NOTE NUMBER A LITTLE BELOW SO EVERY THING IS ALIGN

THANK YOU

FIDELMAR
----
Fidelmar wrote:
I WANT THE CNMPRO ALSO I WANT ALL YOU LISP

We have been focusing on polishing the CNM distribution package for a couple of years, so it currently stands more advanced than the rest of the HawsEDC tools. Nonetheless, many users are running both. What you need to to is install the full HawsEDC tools as well as CNM Pro, which I believe you have done, then select the CNM, Help, Order licenses menu and choose the full HawsEDC tools package.

Fidelmar wrote:
CAN YOU MODIFY THE FILE TO HAVE THE GRID ON WHEN RUN KEY NOTES TABLE AND ALSO MOVE THE BLOCK THAT HAVE NO NOTE NUMBER A LITTLE BELOW SO EVERY THING IS ALIGN

THANK YOU

FIDELMAR

Yes. Simply open CNM.INI (in a project folder if you want it for a specific project, or in the program folder if you want it always) and make
Code:
ShowKeyTableGrid=1

It sounds like you also may need to adjust the following lines to look like the below:

Code:

LineSpacing=3
NoteSpacing=3

Let me know if you have any trouble.

Tom
----
I tried this and it didn't make any difference. Sorry.
----
No problem at all. My fault. I forgot to tell you that CNM puts a copy of CNM.INI in the folder with your drawings so it can control settings on a project-bu-project basis.

You have to either:

1. Edit the CNM.INI in the folder with your drawings.

2. OR delete the CNM.INI in the folder with your drawings so CNM will get the defaults from the program folder again.

Thanks for using CNM.

Tom
restored

Return to Construction Notes Manager Support